Our real estate answering service enables real estate professionals to focus on their business, not running a call center operation or the headaches associated with staffing full-time phone coverage. Whether you’re a real estate agent, property management company, investor, or agency, Absent Answer can help ensure every call you receive is answered live and handled professionally.
24 Hour Virtual Receptionists for the Real Estate Industry
Communication is crucial to your success in the real estate business. There’s a lot of competition, buyers and sellers have questions that need answered, and our ever-connected world requires near 24 hour availability. How can you keep up without cloning yourself, working even more ridiculous hours, or incurring the costs associated with staffing up?
The solution is 24 hour real estate answering services from Absent Answer. Our team of real estate virtual receptionists are available around the clock to answer calls on your behalf, freeing up more time for you to close deal, show homes, find investment opportunities, or tend to other more important aspects of your real estate business.
Serving Real Estate Operations Large and Small
Our live answering services can be tailored to real estate businesses large and small. From solo realtors to multi office agencies or real estate investors fielding inbound calls in response to direct mail campaigns; we can handle as few or as many calls as you have, and handle each situation per your instructions. Our real estate virtual receptionists take calls as though they were working in your office, greeting callers with the name of your company and delivering the same professional customer service that callers would receive if they were speaking with you directly.
Customizable Live Answering Services for Every Real Estate Need
There are a myriad of roles in the real estate industry and we understand that each office may have distinct needs. Our real estate telephone answering services are 100% customizable and can be used to fulfill an array of business requirements, including:
- Answering incoming calls as your real estate office virtual receptionist
- Scheduling appointments like showings and new customer meetings
- Handling inbound calls from marketing campaigns and advertising, such as real estate investor mailers
- Gathering new client information; collecting information from buyers and sellers
- Answering questions about listings, appointments for showings, and other frequently asked questions
- Delivering messages to you and other members of your team via phone, fax, SMS, email, live, or recorded messages
- Screening and transferring calls based on your instructions
- Escalating urgent calls to the appropriate party
We Handle the Customer Service, You Focus on Closing Deals
Our role is to deliver excellent customer service by ensuring every call made to your real estate office line is answered live by a professional call center representative trained to deliver friendly service as an extension of your business.
With Absent Answer handling your calls, you can focus on doing what you do best: Closing more deals.