100% Customized Property Management Contact Center Solutions
Our property management answering service is completely customizable. We take calls as an extension of your property. We can book appointments for showings, handle after hours maintenance requests, dispatch emergency issues, take lease applications by phone, and perform other telephone answering tasks on your behalf.
Our answering services for property managers include
- After Hours Answering Service. Do you want calls to your office answered live 24 hours a day? Do you wish your receptionist was available around-the-clock? We’ve got you covered. Our 24 hour answering service can deliver the call coverage you need, when you need it.
- Maintenance Answering Service. Give your tenants a single phone number they can use to request maintenance or notify you of urgent issues occurring at your property. Our maintenance hotline can take routine messages or escalate issues directly to on-call personnel, allowing us to serve as the frontlines and filter out non-urgent items while ensuring important issues get the attention they need. We can reduce costly distractions while also decreasing your risk and liability.
- Overflow Office Answering Service. Don’t leave callers hanging when your office experiences a spike in phone calls. Our Overflow answering services for leasing offices is a cost effective way to ensure you always have backup telephone coverage and never miss a leasing inquiry. When your phone lines are busy, excess calls overflow to our call center, where our agents answer in the name of your property and handle calls as an extension of your office.
- Appointment Scheduling Service. We can schedule appointments for prospective tenants or maintenance contractors by accessing your web-based calendar system. By having our agents use the same system as your office staff, you can reduce data entry costs, reduce errors, and ensure everyone remains on the same page. More appointments and fewer scheduling issues means happier tenants and higher occupancy rates.
We serve a variety of property management professionals including:
- Single Family Properties
- Multi-family Properties
- Commercial Property Managers
- Facility Maintenance Companies
- Apartment Buildings
- Investors and Leasing Offices
- Real Estate Companies
- And more!
Call Center Solutions Built for Your Property
Allow the friendly receptionists at Absent Answer to take your calls while you focus on managing your properties. We are based in the U.S. and operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, delivering unparalleled support to property management companies across the country.
Common applications of our property management answering services include:
- 24 hour maintenance hotline. We enable you to process maintenance requests at all times, without sending every call to your technicians or maintenance staff. Our personalized maintenance hotline can be structured to ensure the right calls reach on-call personnel while non-urgent issues wait for the office to return.
- Property emergency dispatching. Even though your office is closed, tenants may still encounter an urgent issue that requires immediate attention. Our on-call scheduling software enables property managers to define the exact contact procedures for their on-call personnel, which is then used by our agents whenever a call needs to be paged or relayed to the individual or contractor on-call. Urgent messages can be immediately text messaged, paged, emailed, or warm transferred to your on-call representative so that urgent property issues are immediately addressed.
- Leasing office virtual receptionist. Why limit your availability when you can take calls 24 hours a day? Our friendly virtual receptionists are always there to take calls and work as an extension of your leasing office. Our personalized scripting can be setup to ensure we collect exactly the information you need from every caller, initiating the leasing process and giving your property the leg up with prospective tenants.
About Absent Answer
At Absent Answer, we’ve been answering calls for property management companies since 1985.
Each and every call, message, maintenance issue and appointment request gets handled accurately – 100% of the time. That kind of reliability allows you to focus on managing your property while we worry about handling your important calls and serving as your virtual office receptionist. The personal touch that your tenants feel is the same personal attention you can expect every day.
To your tenants, we are a friendly, helpful extension of your team.
To your office and maintenance personnel, Absent Answer is an accurate and reliable virtual assistant who knows you and your property. We are your virtual assistants who never miss a call, take a day off, or call in sick.
The Absent Answer Difference
Why choose Absent Answer as the answering service for your property management company?
Positive, Outgoing Staff
When we say we have the best personnel in the industry, we mean it. Our call center specialists have been with us an average of 8 years. The industry average is a mere 18 months. Some of our staff has been with us since the beginning.
We only hire positive, outgoing people to assist your callers, so you can have peace of mind knowing your calls will be handled in the most courteous and professional manner. Our extensive training program ensures that all of our employees are prepared to answer any question a caller may ask.
Highly Trained Virtual Receptionists
Absent Answer works closely with you to develop service benchmarks and create a consistent training program to ensure that all agents are fully trained to provide your residents, prospective residents, office staff, maintenance personnel, and outside vendors and contractors with attentive service and exceptional attention to detail.
Superior Quality Standards & Reliability
Our clients consistently rate the quality of our service as good/excellent 97% of the time.
To ensure up-time and availability, our telephone circuits are set up with a fail-over in case of fiber optic cuts. We maintain redundant servers for all critical systems and ensure all data is backed up with UPS and natural gas generators in case of a power outage.
US-based call center
All our agents work and live in the USA. There is no offshore outsourcing.
24 Hour Property Management Call Center Solutions
Our property management call center never closes. Our team of professional live operators are available 24 hour a day, 365 days a year to take calls on behalf or your office. We provide property managers with a variety of telephone answering solutions, including:
- After hours property management answering services
- Property management daytime virtual receptionist services
- Maintenance hotlines and emergency call dispatching
- Property management appointment scheduling
- Message taking and call routing for landlords
- Phone trees and automated voice systems for apartment communities
- And more!
Regardless the situation or type of calls you expect, we have the personnel, experience, and technology required to ensure each and every call is answered live and handled per your expectations.
Dispatching Maintenance Calls Directly to Your Vendors
Every company dreads getting an emergency maintenance call from one of their properties. At Absent Answer, our dispatchers are responsible for making sure that these calls are quickly routed to the appropriate vendor so that pressing maintenance issues are fixed in no time.
When a property maintenance call comes in from one of your tenants, we will follow your instructions to determine whether the issue needs to be dispatched to a maintenance vendor immediately or wait for regular business hours. If the issue is time-sensitive and requires immediate attention, we’ll get to work contacting the appropriate vendor on your behalf.
Services We Provide Include:
- Centralizing all of your maintenance calls to a single phone number 24/7
- Dispatching emergency maintenance calls directly to your vendors, saving you valuable time
- Tracking the status of all dispatched work orders 24/7 using your web-based software
Helping Property Managers Respond Quickly and Professionally
Property management firms have numerous responsibilities and can find it challenging to balance day-to-day operations with the myriad of complaints, maintenance issues, and new tenant inquiries that come in by phone. At Absent Answer, our goal is to help property managers do more with less, answering calls in their name and providing the level of customer service their customers have come to expect. We answer every call live and handle it per your instructions.
Never Send Important Property Management Calls to Voicemail
When you work with Absent Answer, you ensure that every calls is handled per your expectations, and that situations requiring an immediate response receive prompt attention. We can immediately text, email, call, or page on-call maintenance personnel, contractors, employees, or other points of contact depending on the nature of the call. We can also function as the intermediary between your staff and callers, ensuring messages are relayed quickly and accurately, all while helping you to maintain a paper trail and minimize the time spent on the phone handling administrative distractions.
For One Property or Multiple, Everything is 100% Customizable and Scalable
Whether you have a single apartment building in need of a maintenance hotline or multiple properties requiring 24 hour coverage, our property management call center is capable of tailoring a solution to meet your needs. Every element of our call answering services are customizable, from the way we greet callers to the information we collect and the instructions we follow.
Our live answering services are also scalable to meet the growing needs of your property management company. We can take overflow calls when you’re marketing campaign generates more tenant interest than you were expecting; we can handle the influx of maintenance calls that arise when a construction project goes awry; we can setup additional numbers for each of your properties as you expand your portfolio. We strive to be your long term call center partner and are committed to delivering the customer service solutions that property managers need to excel.
Let’s Discuss Your Property Management Answering Service Needs
Every property management company is different. We are here to help you design an answering service that meets your needs. Contact us today to explore pricing and to speak with a member of our account management team, who can learn more about your situation and help advise which plan and options will best fit your business.
Frequently Asked Questions