Small Business Call Center Outsourcing Benefits
- Achieve 24 hour call center availability. Our call center never closes. As your call center partner, that means you don’t have to close, either. We can take calls in the name of your business 24 hours a day. Whether you need us or not, we’re always available. With Absent Answer, you can extend your office hours and remain accessible to your customers.
- Deliver Top-notch customer service. Every call to your business is important, from customer service inquiries down to someone who dialed a wrong number. Each telephone interaction held with your company is an opportunity to improve or degrade a valuable relationship. By using our highly trained customer service staff to manage your call center needs, you gain a skilled team of professionals who will treat each and every call like it’s important.
- Cost-effective call center staffing. Establishing your own call center operation would be a major undertaking. After all of the logistics and technology costs are out of the way, you have fixed staffing costs for employees that may not be fully utilized. Our call center pricing is far more cost effective, based on the amount of time that’s actually spent handling your calls.
- Diverse call handling capabilities. Call centers handle a variety of calls. Some focus on customer support for a specific product or department, while others process calls across the entire company, answering calls from different divisions and locations from a single central office. Whether you need a third party call center to help with excess customer service calls stemming from a new product launch, after hours order entry coverage for your e-commerce website, or a 24 hour help desk to help meet your service level agreements, we can customize our systems and call taking instructions to meet your specific needs.
100% Customized Call Center Outsourcing Solutions
Whether you’re a growing e-commerce business trying to organize inbound customer service requests for the first time, a multinational corporation in need of a single point of contact after hours, or a small business trying to make a better impression, the professionals at Absent Answer are ready to make your ideal call center experience a reality.
Inbound call center solutions from Absent Answer are as flexible and customizable as you need them be. Everything from the way we answer calls, the scripting and instructions we follow, the information we have access to, the actions we’re authorized to take, the systems we interact with, and more, can be tailored to your exact specifications.
Need fixed coverage from the time your office closes to the time it reopens? We can help. Need a team of customer service representatives who know how to assist your customers with placing orders through your website or ordering system? We can lead the way. Want to ensure every call made to your business is answered professionally and routed appropriately? We’re always available.
Below are just a few examples of the call center scenarios we deliver for our customers. Don’t see your need on the list? Contact us today to discuss your situation and develop a custom solution for your business!
- Customer Service Outsourcing. Do you want to provide professional customer service without investing in training, software, office space, and staff? Absent Answer can deliver all of the above, working as your third party customer service department and impressing callers with excellent service day in and day out. We are routinely tasked with acting as the front line customer service team for businesses nationwide.
- After Hours Call Center Coverage. Why send callers to voicemail or rely on an automated system after hours when you can deliver live agents who can respond in real-time? Thanks to our 24 hour call center availability, our clients never have to worry about losing touch with their customers. Your regular office staff can handle calls during business hours, then our call center can take over for the night until you return.
- Order Taking Call Center. The internet is great, but technology doesn’t always work, and some customers may feel more comfortable speaking to someone than placing an order over your website. If your business relies on processing orders, our call center staff can form your very own order entry department, standing by to answer routine questions, provide basic technical support, escalate issues to specialists on your staff, and place orders for your customers directly over the phone.
- Overflow Call Center Services. Don’t leave callers hanging when your existing call center operation or office switchboard experiences a spike in phone calls. Our Overflow call center services ensure you always have backup available for inbound calls, at a fraction of what it would cost to maintain the same staffing levels in-house. With overflow call center support from Absent Answer, you never have to miss a call or leave a caller waiting on hold. When your phone lines are busy, excess calls overflow to our call center, where our agents answer in the name of your business and handle calls as an extension of your brand.
- Inbound Direct Response. Absent Answer’s inbound direct response services provide skilled telephone agents who are available 24/7 to help increase sales and provide a better return on your marketing investments. By answering every call live, our direct response agents ensure you capture every lead, response, and sale resulting from your direct response efforts. Our agents can help qualify and manage leads, guide customers through applications and other data entry processes, complete web-based forms, deliver information, and more.
We serve the call center needs of a variety of different companies, including:
- Technology Companies
- E-commerce and Retail Businesses
- DRTV Products and Marketers
- Medical Practices and Healthcare Organizations
- Multi-location Companies
- Field Service Dispatching Operations
- Property Management Companies
- Transportation and Logistic Firms
- Small Businesses
- And more!
Small Business Call Center Features
- U.S. Based Call Center. Language barriers and cultural differences can lead to less than stellar customer service interactions. These experiences can have a negative impact on customer satisfaction, brand reputation, and sales. Our call center is based in the USA and staffed with native English speakers who can help minimize friction and exceed expectations on each and every call.
- Trained Call Center Agents. Absent Answer’s call center representatives are among the best in the business; highly trained, experienced, and committed to delivering exceptional service that our clients are proud to pass on to their customers. When you work with Absent Answer, you instantly gain a friendly, responsive customer service team that’s ready to deliver stellar interactions on your behalf.
- Call Recordings and Reporting. All calls are recorded and time stamped, with detailed call reports made available so that you can track usage and maintain compliance. We deliver all of the business data and intelligence you would expect from a call center operation running onsite at your facility.
- On-call Scheduling Software. If your your organization rotating on-call technicians or specialists assigned to specific product lines, service areas, or call types, our specialized On-Call Scheduling Software can ensure the correct person is contacted every time. When changes are made, they instantly update our system so that we reach the correct person.
- Web-based Software Integration. Our call center agents can utilize your web-based systems to perform routine business processes, such as opening maintenance tickets or scheduling appointments. By using your existing software applications, we help improve efficiency by eliminating data entry costs, avoiding redundant sources of information, and maintaining existing processes that customers have already come to expect.
- Fail-safe Systems and Disaster Recovery. Our service quality is just one reason that successful companies turn to Absent Answer to help them manage and run their contact center operations. Our facility has taken great care to make sure we have redundancy in our call center operations. We realize that being available on a 24/7 basis for you requires us to maintain excellent up-time, and we have invested in the technology to ensure we never skip a beat.
- Customized Call Scripting and Routing. Our sophisticated software allows us to become an extension of your brand. We are able to handle sales inquiries, provide information and process orders. If your company has mobile personnel or multiple facilities, we are able to quickly and efficiently connect callers to the most qualified representative. We can even rotate inquiries automatically using our customer referral software.
About Absent Answer
At Absent Answer, we’ve been handling the telephone communication needs of businesses since 1985.
Each and every call, message, customer service issue and sales inquiry gets handled accurately – 100% of the time. That kind of reliability allows you to focus on growing your business while we worry about handling your important calls and serving as your customer service department. The personal touch that your callers feel is the same personal attention you can expect every day.
To your customers, we are a friendly, helpful extension of your team.
To your employees and partners, Absent Answer is an accurate and reliable contact center partner who knows you and your business. We are your customer service agents who never miss a call, take a day off, or call in sick.
The Absent Answer Difference
Why choose Absent Answer as your contact center vendor?
Positive, Outgoing Staff
When we say we have the best personnel in the industry, we mean it. Our call center specialists have been with us an average of 8 years. The industry average is a mere 18 months. Some of our staff has been with us since the beginning.
We only hire positive, outgoing people to assist your callers, so you can have peace of mind knowing your calls will be handled in the most courteous and professional manner. Our extensive training program ensures that all of our employees are prepared to answer any question a caller may ask.
Highly Trained Agents
Absent Answer works closely with you to develop service benchmarks and create a consistent training program to ensure that all agents are fully trained to provide your prospects, customers, staff, and vendors with attentive service and exceptional attention to detail.
Superior Quality Standards & Reliability
Our clients consistently rate the quality of our service as good/excellent 97% of the time.
To ensure up-time and availability, our telephone circuits are set up with a fail-over in case of fiber optic cuts. We maintain redundant servers for all critical systems and ensure all data is backed up with UPS and natural gas generators in case of a power outage.
U.S. Based Small Business Call Center
All our agents work and live in the USA. There is no offshore outsourcing. We are based in Florida and every call is answered from our facility.
Do you answer using our brand name?
Yes! We can answer calls however you’d like. A common greeting is to announce the name of the company, thank the caller, and ask the nature of the call.
How do you determine whether a call is urgent?
Emergencies are determined based on the nature of the call and whether it aligns with your policies. You can allow customers or on-call personnel to determine whether calls are urgent or not, or have our call center agents cross reference reported issues with a list that we keep on file. Our call center can be setup to follow the exact policies dictated to your customers.
Do people still call our office line or toll free number to reach you?
Yes, callers can use the same published business numbers to reach our call center. The only difference is that you forward those lines to us when you want us to take calls, and the calls reach our agents instead. If you wish, you can also establish a dedicated customer service number that always comes to our team.
Ready for a call center provider you can depend on and trust with your customer interactions? We are ready to help. Contact our account team today to discuss your contact center outsourcing needs and learn more about our affordable pricing plans.